Join the Blueprint Fitness Personal Training Team Today!
We are personal training gym located in West Midtown Atlanta. Our focus is on small group personal training and team training workouts. We play games, swing kettlebells, work hard, work smart, and push each other to reach our full potential. We keep a relaxed, fun, and professional work environment.
Seeking individuals who have a passion for fitness and helping others achieve their goals. This is an ideal role for individuals looking to grow within a training position. The role requires some experience.
Goal: To provide exceptional small group personal training and team training instruction
- Charismatic: Bringing a positive attitude and big smile to every workout session
- Punctual: Ensuring each workout session starts on time and finishes within each hour
- Leader: Keeping clients on track and consistently motivating them
- Fun: Maintaining an enjoyable exercise environment
- Quick on your feet: Can easily modify exercises and accommodate clients who are unable to complete the workout routine
- A positive attitude
- High energy and outgoing
- Enjoys working with a team and individually
- High School Graduate
- Personal Training Cert (CPT/NASM/ACE/ect) required or Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science/Kinesiology
- Effective communication skills
- Kettlebell Experience (HKC, RKC, Strongfirst)
- Personal Training or Group Training Experience
- Functional Training Experience
- Sales Experience
- Goal Oriented Career path
- Initial Work Hours: 5-10 per week
- Long Term Hours: 25-40 per week
- Initial Pay: $20 per hour