- Only 17% of moms with an obese child could accurately assess their child’s status according to Archives of Disease in Childhood (2015;doi:10.1136/archdischild-2015-308721)
- World Obesity Federation (WOF) predicts 17% of the world’s population will be obese by 2025
- We’re not all equal: Individuals at risk for Type 2 Diabetes must exercise more intensely, and possibly longer, than nonrisk individuals to achieve the same results
- Study finds women who perform resistance training 3x week burn 8x more calories in non-fitness related activities compared to women who perform aerobic workouts 3x week
- Healthy diets cost on average $1.50 more per day than unhealthy diets according to a study conducted by the Harvard School of Public Health
Stay healthy my friends!